Carbon Monoxide and Fuel Gas Safety Virtual Training
When: Thursday, October 29, 2020 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: Online where ever you have virtual access to login to class
- 3 hours of NATE Continuing Education Hours offered to each participant who pass quiz. You must submit certificate to NATE.
- 3 hours of Mech IV Credit through Pikes Peak Regional Building Department offered to each participant who pass quiz
- Pre-registration/Payment ( through this web page) is required to attend
- no refunds for cancellation or no show
Covered Topics Include:
- Properties of Common Fuel Gasses
- Altitude Derate
- Pressure Testing Gas Piping Systems
- Using Electronic Leak Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide
- CO Health Hazards
- Testing for CO
- CO Action Items
Class Fee is $95 per student
Early Bird Discount is $45 off if you sign up by October 20, 2020 (Use discount code: CMFS50)
Sign Up Now To Register for this training for $50
When you click the button above, you will be redirected to our membership site.
This will allow you to create your login credentials and give you access to the pdf handout for class.
Attention!!! This course is for qualified HVAC technicians only! Homeowners and DIYers will not be admitted!
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS END WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28!
(you do not need a paypal account to pay for training…simply click on the area noted “pay with debit or credit card or paypal credit” which is below the paypal sign in area and you can pay with a credit card without using or creating a paypal account)
for businesses who would like to issue a p.o. for their employees to attend this training please email p.o. (with the names of who will be attending class) to eric(atsign)hvacservicementor.com
See you virtually online on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 5:30 PM.
HVAC Service Mentor
If you have any questions about this class prior to signing up please send a message through the “contact us” tab and we will get back to you as soon possible.